Nowadays, there are so many products of acer aspire e17 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for acer aspire e17 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings acer aspire e17 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
974 reviews analysed
1. Acer Laptop C720 2103 Certified Refurbished
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Aspire E17, Acer Laptop C720 2103 Certified Refurbished would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Laptop C720 2103 Certified Refurbished was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Laptop C720 2103 Certified Refurbished would be the Best Acer Aspire E17 for Money.
2. Acer Tc 885 Ua92 Desktop I5 9400 802 11Ac
- 1 – USB 3. 1 Type C Gen 2 port (up to 10 Gaps), 1 – USB 3. 1 Gen 2 port, 1 – USB 3. 1 Gen 1 port, 4 – USB 2. 0 Ports & 2 – HDMI ports & 1 – VGA Port
- system ram type: ddr4_sdram
- 12GB DDR4 Memory, 512GB SSD & 8x DVD-Writer Double-Layer Drive (DVD-RW)
- Windows 10 Home, USB keyboard & USB mouse
- 802. 11AC Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet LAN & Bluetooth 5. 0
- 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9400 Processor (Up to 4. 1GHz)
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer Tc 885 Ua92 Desktop I5 9400 802 11Ac is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer Tc 885 Ua92 Desktop I5 9400 802 11Ac comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer Aspire E17 and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer Aspire E17 then don’t look beyond Acer Tc 885 Ua92 Desktop I5 9400 802 11Ac. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer Aspire E17 in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer A515 55 35Se I3 1005G1 Processor Fingerprint
- With Windows 10 Home (S mode), you’ll experience fast start-ups, a familiar yet expanded start menu, and great new ways to get stuff done.
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
- 10th Generation Intel Core i3-1005G1 Processor (Up to 3.4GHz) | 4GB DDR4 On-Board Memory | 128GB NVMe SSD
- 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer A515 55 35Se I3 1005G1 Processor Fingerprint has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer A515 55 35Se I3 1005G1 Processor Fingerprint is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer A515 55 35Se I3 1005G1 Processor Fingerprint easily gets the award of Best Acer Aspire E17 Under 100$.
4. Acer Aspire Computer Graphics Keyboard
- 【RAM and Storage】8GB DDR4 Memory, 128GB Solid State Drive, Back-lit Keyboard,
- 【Operating System and Ports】Windows 10 Home in S mode 64-bit, English (Free upgrade to Windows 10 Home)
- 【AMD Ryzen Processor】AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual-Core Processor 2.6GHz with Precision Boost up to 3.5GHz (Up to 4MB L3 Cache),
- 【15.6″ Non-touch FHD Display】15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display,
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi featuring 2×2 MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port), Bluetooth 4.0, Back-lit Keyboard, HD Webcam (1280 x 720), 1 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 – USB 2.0 Ports, 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 7.5-hours Battery Life, 3.97 lbs. | 1.8 kg (system unit only)
Acer Aspire Computer Graphics Keyboard is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer Aspire Computer Graphics Keyboard if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer Aspire E17 is that even though Acer Aspire Computer Graphics Keyboard is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Acer I5 1035G1 Quad Core Processor Ethernet
- No SD or micro SD slots
- IEEE 802.11ac, 1xGigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.2, 2xUSB2.0, 1xUSB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, 1xHDMI, 1xheadphone jack
- Powerful and portable, the Aspire 3 laptop delivers on every aspect of everyday computing. Featuring the new 10th Gen InteI Core i5 processor, the Aspire 3 opens more possibilities than ever before—via performance, connectivity and entertainment. The Aspire 3 is the perfect laptop for every need. It packs a beautiful 15.6″ Full HD screen, solid performance and the Dual-Band WiFi into an attractive design that’s easy to place in a backpack and take to class.
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Quad Core Processor 1.0GHz up to 3.6GHz)
- Intel UHD Graphics
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit . 2-cell Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) battery up to 8 hrs. Size: 14.3×9.7×0.78 inches. Color: Steel Gray
- 8GB DDR4 Memory, expandable to 12GB
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Acer ComfyViewTM LED-backlit Display
- standard non-backlit keyboard with a 10-key number pad. 2x Stereo speakers. 1xNetwork (RJ-45)
- 256GB NVMe SSD
- No Optical Drive.
If you are buying a Acer Aspire E17 for the first time, then you should have Acer I5 1035G1 Quad Core Processor Ethernet. It has fewer features when you make Acer Aspire E17 comparisons of Acer I5 1035G1 Quad Core Processor Ethernet with any other Acer Aspire E17 but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Aspire E17, grab any Acer Aspire E17 but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer I5 1035G1 Quad Core Processor Ethernet
6. Acer A115 31 C2y3 802 11Ac 10 Hours Microsoft
- 1 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 – USB 2.0 ports, 1 – HDMI port with HDCP support, 1 – Ethernet (RJ-45) Port & 1 – Combo headphone / microphone-in jack
- Windows 10 in S mode & Microsoft 365 Personal 1-Year Subscription (activation code included)
- 802.11ac WiFi | Bluetooth 4.1 | 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet | Up to 10 Hours Battery Life
- Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor (Up to 2.8GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Onboard Memory | 64GB eMMC
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit TN Display | Intel UHD Graphics 600
Acer Aspire 1 A115-31-C2Y3 comes with these high level specs: Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor 1.1GHz with Intel Burst Technology up to 2.8GHz (4MB cache), Windows 10 in S mode, Microsoft 365 Personal 1-Year Subscription (activation code included), 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit TN Display, Intel UHD Graphics 600, 4GB DDR4 Onboard Memory, 64GB eMMC, High-Definition Audio Support, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Built-in digital microphone, 802.11ac WiFi (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port), Bluetooth 4.1, Webcam (640 x 480), 1 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 – USB 2.0 ports, 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 10-hours Battery Life, 4.19 lbs. 1.9 kg (system unit only) (NX.HE4AA.003)
7. Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth
- Backlit Keyboard
- AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- RAM is upgraded to 8GB DDR4 memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support,802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Hard Drive is upgraded to 128GB SSD plus 500GB HDD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life,Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W + Laser USB External Cable
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U (2.60 GHz, up to 3.50 GHz with Turbo Boost, 4 MB Cache, 2 Cores ), 3-cell lithium-ion, up to 6 hours battery life mixed-use
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display
Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth is another one which falls under Acer Aspire E17 for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer Aspire E17 and that is what has revived them. Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth is amazing features.
8. Acer Convertible I7 1065G7 Rechargeable Sp513 54N 74V2
- Co-Engineered for Mobile Performance by Intel and Acer Rechargeable Acer Active Stylus with Wacom AES 1. 0
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-1065G7 Processor (Up to 3. 9GHz) 16GB LPDDR4X Memory 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 2 – USB 3. 1 Type C port supporting USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps), DisplayPort over USB-C, Thunderbolt 3, USB Charging, DC-in, 2 – USB 3. 2 Gen 1 port (one featuring power-off charging) & 1 – HDMI 2. 0 port
- 13. 5″ Acer VertiView 2K 2256 x 1504 Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Touch Display (3: 2 aspect ratio) Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802. 11ax Backlit Keyboard Fingerprint Reader Up to 15 Hours Battery Life
Acer Convertible I7 1065G7 Rechargeable Sp513 54N 74V2 is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer Convertible I7 1065G7 Rechargeable Sp513 54N 74V2 wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer Convertible I7 1065G7 Rechargeable Sp513 54N 74V2 once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Aspire E17 in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Aspire E17 to any other Acer Aspire E17 is least.
9. Acer Aspire I5 1035G1 Windows A315 56 594W
Model Brand : Acer <> Series : Aspire 3 <> Model : A315-56-594W <> Part Number : nx.a0taa.005 <> Quick Info <> Color : Gray <> Operating System : Windows 10 Home <> CPU : Intel Core i5-1035G1 <> Screen : 15.6″ Full <> Memory : 8GB DDR4 <> Storage : 256GB NVMe SSD <> CPU <> CPU Type : Intel Core i5 10th Gen <> CPU Speed : 1035G1 (1.00 GHz) <> Display <> Screen Size : 15.6″ <> Touchscreen : No <> Display Type : Full HD <> Resolution : 1920 x 1080 <> Operating System <> Operating System : Windows 10 Home <> Storage : 256 GB <> Memory : 8 GB <> Communications : WLAN : Yes <> Bluetooth : Yes <> Webcam : Yes <>
10. Acer A515 44 R93g Processor Graphics Fingerprint
- AMD Ryzen 3 4300U Quad-Core Mobile Processor (Up to 3.7GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Memory | 128GB NVMe SSD
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Acer ComfyView Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display
- Windows 10 S
- 1 – USB 3.2 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps) | 2 – USB 3.2 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging) | 1 – USB 2.0 Port | 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac WiFi 5 (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz) | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 10 Hours Battery Life
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer Aspire E17 yet, then Acer A515 44 R93g Processor Graphics Fingerprint is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer Aspire E17 Under 100$ and Acer Aspire E17 comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer A515 44 R93g Processor Graphics Fingerprint offers best features and although it does not have, Acer A515 44 R93g Processor Graphics Fingerprint’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer Aspire E17 Under 100$
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.