Nowadays, there are so many products of acer – cb281hk 28″ 4k in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for acer – cb281hk 28″ 4k in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings acer – cb281hk 28″ 4k which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
898 reviews analysed
1. Acer Cb342ck Smiiphzx Ultrawide Technology
- Ports: 1 x Display Port v1.4, 2 x HDMI v2.0, 4 x USB 3.0 Ports & 1 x Audio-out (HDMI & USB Cable Included)
- Refresh Rate: 75Hz
- Zero Frame Design | ErgoStand: Ergonomically-Designed Stand
- 34″ QHD (3440 x 1440) UltraWide IPS Display with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- HDR Ready | Response Time: 1ms VRB
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Cb281hk 28 4K, Acer Cb342ck Smiiphzx Ultrawide Technology would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Cb342ck Smiiphzx Ultrawide Technology was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Cb342ck Smiiphzx Ultrawide Technology would be the Best Acer Cb281hk 28 4K for Money.
2. Acer Monitor Refresh Compatible Display
- 144Hz Refresh Rate Using Display Port
- 27 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Curved Widescreen VA G SYNC and Freesync Compatible Display
- Display Port and HDMI Cables Included
- Response Time: 4ms, Pixel Pitch: 0. 3114mm. Brightness: 250 nit
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 1 x HDMI and 1 x DVI (w/HDCP)
Acer’s ED273 27″ curved panel monitor with Full HD 1080p resolution delivers the incredible. This G SYNC Compatible monitor gives you more of what you want in a gaming experience. Smooth, tear free gameplay! Unleash gaming’s maximum potential to provide richer colors far beyond what has been previously possible. Crisp, true to life colors come alive with the amazing 1920 x 1080 resolution, allowing you to enjoy High Definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. The wide view angle technology lets you share what’s on your screen with friends and family as colors stay true no matter what angle you’re viewing from. Incredible 100, 000, 000: 1 contrast ratio and rapid response time ensure your games, work and movies are smooth and look as epic as possible. (UM. HE3AA. A01).
- I’ve had this monitor for 6 months now and have been very happy with the purchase.
- I am so beyond pleased at this product.
- Now don’t misunderstand me, if you have more money obviously there’s better products with better image quality but for 179.
- Screen brightness, clarity, ease of setup, and picture quality is incredible!
- * overall, picture quality is good for the price.
- Great monitor at a great price, highly recommend.
- If the price didn’t jump up, i would’ve bought a 3rd.
- Is great if i want to watch a movie.
- Right off the bat the packaging was fantastic, there wasn’t a trillion little pieces that were a pain in the ass to install, th… Read More
- Cons:* packaging leaves no confusion as to what’s inside — fortunately i was able to claim it off the front porch before anyon… Read More
- My only complaint is that the refurbished monitor i bought did have a small imperfection in the screen.
- It came with a 165hz ready displayport cable!
- I enabled it to use gsync instead of freesync since i run an rtx 2070 super for my graphics card.
- The only thing that i don’t like about this monitor is that it is permanently stuck at 60hz refresh rate despite it being adver… Read More
- Acer makes great products with a lower than expected price point
- Very nice monitor easy connecting wires and not heavy good quality too
- What I mean by that is that I’m not nor will I proclaim to be, some professional in the field of gaming displays. I have howeve… Read More
3. Acer Kg271 Cbmi
- Ports: 1 x Display Port (v1.2), 1 x HDMI & 1 x DVI (w/HDCP)
- Mounting type: VESA Compatible
- Response Time: 1ms, Pixel Pitch: 0.311mm
- Display Port & HDMI Cables included
- 27 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen TN Display with AMD FreeSync Technology
- 144Hz Refresh Rate- Using Display Port
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer’s KG271 gaming monitor – the Full HD resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. Through AMD FreeSync technology, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less, low dimming and ComfyView display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. (UM. HX1AA. C02).
- Looks cool, and image quality is great.
- Picture quality great, very smooth and also responsive.
- Quality of images is a lot crisp.
- It is extremely well design for gaming with the picture quality being very good
- For the price is a good bargain, not the best monitor you can get but does it’s job.
- The monitor did not seem to do it but the problem itself lies within the ps5.
- I used to have a 60hz monitor & my mind is absolutely blow.
- Works great and has a noticeable difference with amd freesync compatible hardware.
- You might not think going from a 4ms to 1ms monitor would be much of a difference, but it is.
- Very high quality and it works perfectly! I have had it for a couple of weeks and it gets the job done very well. It works so w… Read More
- Note my model – Acer KG271U bmiippx 27 WQHD (2560 x 1440) TN.I had read reviews saying this needed some tweaking and they weren… Read More
4. Acer Kb272hl Bix Visioncare Flicker Less
Acer Kb272hl Bix Visioncare Flicker Less is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer Kb272hl Bix Visioncare Flicker Less if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer Cb281hk 28 4K is that even though Acer Kb272hl Bix Visioncare Flicker Less is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Acer Xf270hu Cbmiiprx Freesync Monitor
- 27″ Wqhd (2560 x 1440) widescreen TN monitor with AMD Free Sync technology
- Response time: 1ms (g to G)
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz – Using Display port or HDMI 2. 0 port
- Ports: 1 x Display 1. 2 port, 1 x HDMI 2. 0 port & 1 x HDMI 1. 4 port (Display port cable included)
- Zero frame Design | 2 speakers at 2 watts per speaker
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer’s XF Series gaming monitor – the WQHD resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. Through AMD FreeSync technology, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less, low dimming and ComfyView display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. (UM. HX0AA. C03)
6. Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz (overclocking to 165Hz) Using Display port
- Mounting Type: VESA compatibility Mountable 100 x 100mm
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI (V1. 4) & 1 x Display Port. Viewing angle: 178° (H)/ 178° (V)
- 2 x 2W speakers. Brightness: 350 nit. Panel technology: In plane switching (IPS) Technology. Tilt angle 5°to35°. swivel angle 60°. Maximum adjustable Height 5. 91 inches
- NOTE:Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
- 27 Inches WQHD (2560 x 1440) widescreen with NVIDIA G SYNC technology
- Response time: 4ms, Pixel Pitch: 0. 233mm. Flicker less technology reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods.
Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440 is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acer XF270HU Cbmiiprx 27&Rdquo; WQHD (2560 X 1440) TN AMD Freesync Gaming Monitor, 144Hz Refresh Rate, 1Ms, (Display Port 1.2 &Amp; 2 X HDMI Ports),Black which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440 brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440 is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer Cb281hk 28 4K in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer Cb281hk 28 4K and it could be any of the high value Acer Cb281hk 28 4K, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440. Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440 will have more than 50% of all its features.
- Overall a great monitor and i’m happy with the purchase.
- Image quality is awesome and for 27 they are amazing.
- The picture quality isn’t bad but it’s not the best.
- It has a 3 year warranty included in writing which is incorrect in amazon’s product info link.
- I will never buy another monitor that isn’t ips (unless the come out with something that is better) the quality is eye popping … Read More
- It is a little more bright than i’m use to but the picture quality is amazing!
- Picture quality is great, gsync is great, price is hella right.
- No dead pixels which is great, i can’t begin to imagine the frustration to deal with that conversations and shipping back and f… Read More
- I have played on a 240hz that my son has and i prefer the 144hz refresh rate.
- I know that everyone is talking about 4k and even 8k resolutions but honestly i don’t need anything higher quality than 2560×1440.
- People have stated they occasionally see a verticle line of a few pixels on the left side of the screen.
- All though since i have had it i could never get my recording software to work right with a 60hz monitor on the side.
- This is compared to my 27in asus ips monitor that has absolutely 0 bleed through.
- Love this thing best monitor I have ever own.
- A bit pricey. But it’s a great monitor. I’ve purchased two of them, one is 4k, and this one at 1440p.Picture is amazing. Colors… Read More
7. Acer Vg271 Pbmiipx Technology Displayhdr400
Acer Vg271 Pbmiipx Technology Displayhdr400 is another one which falls under Acer Cb281hk 28 4K for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer Vg271 Pbmiipx Technology Displayhdr400 ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer Cb281hk 28 4K and that is what has revived them. Acer Vg271 Pbmiipx Technology Displayhdr400 has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer Vg271 Pbmiipx Technology Displayhdr400 is amazing features.
- Color quality is really nice, and refresh rate is super smooth.
- Very good for the price, and the quality of this monitor is amazing
- I played gta v on this monitor side by side my old 60hz monitor and the image quality was astoundingly more sleek and defined.
- Picture quality is good and brightness is very well
- For 1440p gaming, this thing is great.
- Like the title said, overclocks to 165hz perfectly fine.
- For 200 dollars you wont find a better 144hz 1080p ips monitor.
- The speakers are terrible, they have no bass and max volume gets drowned out by a fan 10ft away.
- A very good deal for a 24inch, 144hz 1080p gaming monitor.
- I literally can’t complain i went from a 60hz tv to this and omg it hurts my eyes because of how good it is.
- Great price and my son loves it for gaming.
8. Acer Xv273k Pbmiipphzx Compatible Displayhdr400
- Ports: 2 x Display Port V1. 4, 2 x HDMI V2 0 & 4 x USB 3. 0 Ports (includes display port & USB cables)
- Response time: 1ms VRB | refresh rate: 120Hz (overclocking to 144Hz) Using 2 Display Ports
- Visa Certified displays 400, Quantum dot technology | DCI P3 | low Delta e<
- 2 speakers, 4 Watts per speaker
- 27″ HD 4K (3840 x 2160) widescreen IPS zero frame AMD Radeon free Sync and G SYNC compatible monitor
Acer Xv273k Pbmiipphzx Compatible Displayhdr400 is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer Xv273k Pbmiipphzx Compatible Displayhdr400 wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer Xv273k Pbmiipphzx Compatible Displayhdr400 once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Cb281hk 28 4K in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Cb281hk 28 4K to any other Acer Cb281hk 28 4K is least.
- So far, i have no gripes with the monitor for gaming.
- This is a high quality monitor, 4k, 120hz, and g-sync compatible, g-sync works flawlessly in my experience.
- Love this monitor, the picture quality is like nothing else.
- To actually get 144hz 4k quality gaming it will take some big daddy hardware.
- Clearly i prefer quality over framerate to begin with, but even i like to enjoy the gaming and even web browsing in high hz.
- Is a great product for the price!
- Overallthis is an amazing monitor which is had better be for the price.
- Even my 1080ti is not going to max it out.
- But shipping seemed to take forever and the reviews on amazon all point out the light bleed issue, which definitely seemed terrible.
- Mine was perfect, right out of the box, didn’t even have to adjust the settings.
- It is but its not plug and play out of the box.
- It’s a good-looking monitor, and i have no complaints about resolution or color.
- I bought these primarily because they are fanless, and offer just about the best performance i could find for a fanless design.
- Before xv273k i had been using xl2411, a 24in 1080p 144hz monitor.
- Calibrationi calibrated the monitor using a datacolor spyderx elite.
- Is a great product for the price!
- This is an excellent monitor, probably the best I’ve owned. I love the vast array of connection options, and I find I need ever… Read More
- The Acer Nitro XV273K gives you stunning 4K images at entry level prices. I am using the monitor both for gaming and as a seco… Read More
9. Acer Cb242y Bir Freesync Technology
Acer Cb242y Bir Freesync Technology is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer Cb242y Bir Freesync Technology which falls into premium category but Acer Cb242y Bir Freesync Technologyis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer Cb242y Bir Freesync Technology offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer Cb281hk 28 4K available in the market today. Acer Cb242y Bir Freesync Technology was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer Cb281hk 28 4K to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Acer Predator Xb271hu Abmiprz 2560X1440
- Panel Type: TN
- Mounting type: VESA Standard Mount Interface600mm x 400mm
- Signal Inputs: 1 x Display Port & 1 x HDMI 1. 4.
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz (Overclocking to 165Hz)-Using Display Port. Operating Power Consumption (Energy Star): 32. 02 W. Standby Power Consumption : 470 mW
- Response Time: 1ms, Pixel Pitch: 0. 233mm. Flicker-less Technology-Reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods.
- 27″ WQHD (2560 x 1440) Widescreen with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology.
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer Cb281hk 28 4K yet, then Acer Predator Xb271hu Abmiprz 2560X1440 is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer Cb281hk 28 4K Under 100$ and Acer Cb281hk 28 4K comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer Predator Xb271hu Abmiprz 2560X1440 offers best features and although it does not have, Acer Predator Xb271hu Abmiprz 2560X1440’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer Cb281hk 28 4K Under 100$