Top 10 Desktop Equipment Rack
We spent many hours on research to finding desktop equipment rack, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best desktop equipment rack, you should not miss this article. desktop equipment rack coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 desktop equipment rack by our suggestions
910 reviews analysed
StarTech.com 12U Open Frame Rack – 19" 2 Post Network Rack – Audio Video & IT Equipment Rack for Your Server Room – Free Standing (RK12OD)
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a lifetime warranty on this 12U 19in desktop open frame 2-post rack and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
- IMPROVED EFFICIENCY: This 12U open frame rack has a total product height of 23.1 in [58.6 cm] and enables you to easily mount your audio video or IT equipment in areas where space is limited.
- USER FRIENDLY: This lightweight, hinged computer equipment rack allows for quick access and maintenance of your AV or network equipment. It also allows for easy relocation.
- BUILT TO LAST: With a sturdy 2 post construction, this 12U free standing rack supports a maximum weight capacity of 63kg (140lbs) and meets all EIA-310 rack standards.
- EXTREMELY VERSATILE: This 2-post network rack fits your audio video, media, data, and communication equipment. The server rack is also ideal for your home stereo components and theater applications.
The 12U open frame network rack provides the perfect mounting option for smaller Audio/Video and IT equipment where space is limited, and a full-sized cabinet is not required. This TAA compliant 19″ 2 post free standing desktop rack adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), allowing government GSA Schedule purchases. The 12U rack features a compact and lightweight free-standing design that is suitable for installation on or around your desk giving you easy access to the mounted equipment in your workspace. This lightweight open frame rack is engineered to meet EIA rack mount standards and includes a pack of 20 M5 screws and Cage Nuts, allowing you to mount up to five devices into the rack right away. Mount patch panels, network switches, routers, KVMs, AV equipment and rack-mount computer/server systems in small or home office networks or IT offices to provide easy access to equipment. This 2-post rack is easy to assemble and includes some mounting hardware for quick setup. Backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty.
On-Stage RS7030 Rack Stand
- 12-space rack holds multiple pieces of gear in a single footprint
- Includes rack-mounting screws perfect for installing gear on the stand
- 75 lbs. capacity delivers strength and stability to reliably support rack-mount gear
- Black powder-coat finish is exceptionally durable and will not chip easily
This stand is so convenient it can be placed just about anywhere, on stage, in the studio, even atop a cabinet, amp or rack. Guitarists will love having effects at their fingertips instead of hiding inside a large rack case. At the mix position, live engineers will appreciate having effects nearby and available for making quick adjustments. Offers 12 rack spaces of durable metal rack rail and is finished in black. For nearly 20 years, The Music People Inc. has been one of the nation’s leading suppliers of microphones and pro audio equipment. The Music People Inc. also owns and manufactures On-Stage Stands support stands. Founded on a promise of quality, innovation and customer service, The Music People Inc. is committed to the needs of music professionals throughout the world.
From the Manufacturer
This steadfast stand assembles in minutes! 12 Single rack spaces and included rack mounting screws makes this a simple, yet versatile stand. The bottom horizontal bar serves as a secure and sturdy rest for gear, while the top horizontal brace adds stability. The stand is angled for viewing purposes as well as supporting all of the weight. This stand is versatile enough to work well in a studio or on the floor at home.
Odyssey CRS08 8 Space Carpeted Studio Rack
Odyssey CRS08 carpeted studio rack features 3/4″ Plywood construction and an angled face for easy viewing and access. Open back, No panels front or rear. 8 spaces. Features a 12″ Top depth, 16″ Bottom depth, and a fully carpeted exterior. (For more information about this product and other Odyssey products visit our website at www. Odyssey gear).
AxcessAbles RK 12U Equipment Rolling Cabinet Rack Stand with Locking Caster Wheels (Compatible with American 5mm & European 6mm Racks) Audio Video, Recording Studio, Music, Live Sound, Church Storage
- 12U Universal Equipment rolling racks with wheels for Audio, Video, Church Sound, Studio Equipment Storage
- Compatible with American 5mm and European 6mm rack mounts. Screws packs for both are included. **BE SURE TO USE THE SAME SIZE RAILS DURING INSTALLATION.
- Open-Back, 12 Rack Spacing Design. Front and Real Rail Rack. Matte Black Finish.
- Front locking 3″ Caster Wheels, 1U Single Space Blank Panel included
- Dimensions Assembled: 18” x 20” x27.5” with wheels 7, Shipping Weight – 39.7lb
StarTech.com 4U Open Frame Desktop Rack – 2 Post Free Standing Network Equipment Rack for up to 66 lbs (RK4OD)
- SMALL FOOTPRINT: With its lightweight design and small footprint, this 4U open-frame rack is ideal for mounting smaller AV and IT equipment and can be placed virtually anywhere, including on your desk
- COST EFFECTIVE: The 2-post free standing data rack provides 4U of space and can accommodate 19 inch equipment, making it suitable for standard equipment at a fraction of the cost of conventional racks
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION: This 19” desktop network rack meets EIA-310 rack-mount standards and is constructed of solid steel, providing a safe and sturdy mounting solution for your computer equipment
- EASY INSTALLATION: With mounting hardware included and hassle-free assembly, this server stand is easy to put together and secure your equipment in
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support on this IT communications rack and has been the IT pro’s choice since 1985
- Included Components: Left Base Bracketright Base Bracketleft Vertical Railright Vertical Railfront Base Bracketrubber Feetm5X12 Assembly Screwsm5X16 Screwsm5 Cage Nutsinstruction Manual
This open frame desktop rack provides 4U of storage space for mounting smaller A/V and IT equipment.
With this 2-post data rack, you can mount 19 inch equipment at a fraction of the cost of conventional racks. The floor standing rack is engineered to meet EIA-310 rack-mount standards and is constructed of solid steel, ensuring a sturdy and safe mounting solution for your mission-critical equipment.
Improve Efficiency and Accessibility
The 4U communications stand features an open frame, free standing design that saves space with a small footprint. It gives you the ability to place rack-mount AV equipment on any surface in your office, such as your desk. This makes it easy to access your equipment on a frequent basis.
The free-standing network rack is easy to assemble and includes a pack of 16 M5 screws and cage nuts. If you’re looking for a desktop mounting solution with more rack units, StarTech.com also offers 8U and 12U 2-post desktop computer racks.
The RK4OD is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free technical support.
StarTech.com 6U Wall Mount Patch Panel Bracket – 12in Deep Network Equipment Mounting Bracket (WALLMOUNT6)
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: Made of sturdy cold rolled steel, you can rely on this mounting bracket to keep your network equipment safe and sound
- WALL MOUNTABLE: The wall mount patch panel helps organize areas where space is at a premium
- HOLDS 6U AND 44 LBS: With this 6U rack height wall mount patch panel bracket, you can install up to 44 lbs. (20 kg) of equipment worry free
- RELIABLE AFTER-PURCHASE SUPPORT: StarTech.com offers a lifetime warranty along with lifetime support for this wall-mountable rack
The Wall Mount Patch Panel Bracket – 6U – 12in Deep Network Equipment Mounting Bracket delivers a sturdy and dependable equipment storage option, allowing you to wall-mount equipment for a more efficient and accessible operating environment.
The mounting bracket features an all-steel design and is suitable for mounting patch panels, or other slim 19in equipment to a wall.
Made of cold rolled steel, this data rack mount can support up to 44 lbs. (20 kg) without a problem.
The WALLMOUNT6 is backed by a StarTech.com Lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
V7 RMWC6U-1N 6U Wall Mount Rack Cabinet Enclosure (Fully assembled, vented door, adjustable mounting rails, cold rolled steel, 5 year warranty)
- Fully assembled, locking 6U cabinet with vented door and sides to keep equipment cool
- Fully adjustable mounting rails and numbered U positions, with square holes for easy equipment mounting
- Included casters can be installed for the option of rolling on the floor or under desks for versatility
- Removable top and bottom cable panels for a streamlined appearance
- adjustable mounting depth: 75 – 390 mm (2. 95 – 15. 35 in), Weight limit: 90. 7 kg
- High-grade, cold-rolled steel cabinet with 5 year
CNAweb 12U Open Frame 19" Inch Desktop 2 Post Network Rack Stand
The Open Frame 8U 2 Post Desktop Rack is an efficient way to rackmount shallow equipment while taking up little space. Rackmount shallow EIA 19″ equipment, such as switches, patch panels, small office equipment, and audio/visual equipment. The open frame allows beneficial ventilation and an easy access to mounted hardware for maintenance. The two uprights include universal square holes for universal mounting. Hardware is included.
Odyssey CRS12 12 Space Carpeted Studio Rack,black
Odyssey CRS12 carpeted studio rack features 3/4″ Plywood construction and an angled face for easy viewing and access. Open back, No panels front or rear. 12 spaces. Features a 13″ Top depth and 16″ \Bottom depth with a fully carpeted exterior. (For more information about this product and other Odyssey products visit our website at www. Odyssey gear).
StarTech.com 42U Server Rack Cabinet – 4-Post Adjustable Depth (6" to 36") IT Network Equipment Rack Enclosure with Casters – 2000lbs (RK4236BKB)
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support on this 42U cabinet and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
- AMPLE SECURITY & VENTILATION: The lockable mesh doors and removable side panels with independent quick-release locks keep your equipment secure while increasing airflow to promote passive cooling.
- EASY EQUIPMENT INSTALLATION: This full-size enclosure ships fully assembled. With adjustable mounting rails, you can change the rail depth from 6″-36″ (15 cm
- 92.5 cm) for full-depth equipment.
- ACCOMMODATE YOUR STANDARD EQUIPMENT: This 42U rack enclosure provides security for storing standard 19″ EIA-310 compliant rack-mount equipment and supports a total load capacity of 907 kg (2000 lb.).
This 42U server rack cabinet provides secure storage space for storing EIA-310 compliant 19in rack-mount devices such as Dell, HP and IBM servers, as well as telecommunications and A/V equipment, network switches, routers etc. The server rack has a total load capacity of 907 kg (2000 lb.) and a total product height of 75.7 in [192.2 cm] (w/ casters). This network rack comes fully assembled (w/ 50x M6 screws and 50x M6 cage nuts), providing hassle-free deployment. With adjustable mounting rails, you can easily install and change the rail depth from 5.9″-36.4″ (15 cm – 92.5 cm) to support full-depth equipment. The extra depth and removable top and bottom panels also support additional cable and power management. The rack also features a grounding wire, enabling you to ground your equipment for added protection. To help keep your rack-mounted equipment organized and secure, this rack features a reversible front door allowing for different rack configurations. The front and rear doors are both lockable, and the mesh design increases airflow to provide passive cooling. The rack also has easily removable and lockable side panels, which allow for quick access to your equipment while keeping it secure. The portable server cabinet comes with both casters and leveling feet already installed, providing ease of mobility around your office, studio, or server room. The 36 in. deep enclosure is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Desktop Equipment Rack for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Desktop Equipment Rack, eg:
- What are Top 10 Desktop Equipment Rack for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 Desktop Equipment Rack to buy?
- What are Top Rated Desktop Equipment Rack to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Desktop Equipment Rack?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Desktop Equipment Rack.
- Before deciding to buy any Desktop Equipment Rack, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose Desktop Equipment Rack and What you should consider when buying the Desktop Equipment Rack and Where to Buy or Purchase the Desktop Equipment Rack. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 Desktop Equipment Rack of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Desktop Equipment Rack.