The Best Desktop Ham Radio
Nowadays, there are so many products of desktop ham radio in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for desktop ham radio in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings desktop ham radio which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
920 reviews analysed
Uniden BC355N 800 MHz 300-Channel Base/Mobile Scanner. Close Call RF Capture Technology. Pre-programmed Service Search. “Action” Bands to Hear Police, Ambulance, Fire, Amateur Radio, Public Utilities, Weather, and More.
- 300 channels
- Close call RF capture Technology
- Preprogrammed service search for police, fire, emergency services, marine, CB, aircraft &
- weather bands
- Temporary lockout, Search lockouts. Power requirements DC 13.8V
- Backlit Display, 100 ch/sec Scan Speed
Midland – MXT115, 15 Watt GMRS MicroMobile Two-Way Radio – 8 Repeater Channels, 142 Privacy Codes, NOAA Weather Scan + Alert & External Magnetic Mount Antenna (Single Pack) (Black)
- 2-WAY RADIO – The 15 Watt MicroMobile walkie talkie is equipped with 15 High/Low Power GMRS channels and 8 Repeater Channels for increased communication range.
- EXTENDED RANGE – The MXT115 features a 50-mile communication range in open areas with little or no obstruction and the MicroMobile’s full 15-Watts of power and detachable external magnetic mount mobile antenna offers capability for extended range beyond that of the average GMRS radios.
- 142 CTCSS/DCS PRIVACY CODES – The MicroMobile has 142 privacy codes that gives you many channel options so unwanted transmissions are not heard.
- NOAA WEATHER SCAN + ALERT – NOAA Weather Scan will automatically scan through 10 available weather (WX) band channels and locks onto the strongest weather channel to alert you of severe weather updates. NOAA Weather Alert will sound an alarm indicating that there is a risk of severe weather in your area.
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX – MXT115 MicroMobile GMRS 2-Way Radio, flip-frame detachable mount, mounting hardware, detachable antenna with magnetic mount, microphone, microphone holder, 12V power cord with car adapter, quick start guide, and owner’s manual.
The MXT115 Midland 15 Watt MicroMobile GMRS radio is packed with power, providing excellent range for those who seek adventure off the beaten path. This radio boasts triple the range of traditional handheld two-way radios making it a reliable communication solution between vehicles. This GMRS radio can be quickly installed almost anywhere in a vehicle using the included flip-frame mounting bracket, magnetic mount antenna and 12-volt power adapter. The 15-Watt MicroMobile is equipped with 142 Privacy Codes, High-Grade hand microphone, multi-colored LCD backlit display for daylight or night use, 8 repeater channels, and 15 GMRS channels (1-7 & 15-22) with channel scan. It also has USB connection on the front of the unit to charge mobile devices. The Weather Scan feature finds the nearest NOAA broadcast to stay up to date with the latest weather and hazard information. The NOAA Weather Alert feature sounds an alarm indicating when severe weather could be present in your area. In addition, the MXT115 has a 1-Year Warranty. FCC license is required.
Uniden SDS200 Advanced X Base/Mobile Digital Trunking Scanner, Incorporates The Latest True I/Q Receiver Technology, Best Digital Decode Performance in The Industry
The Uniden Bearcat SDS200 has the same features as the High Performance Handheld SDS100 , Plus More, in larger Base / Mobile Form. Advanced Digital trucking scanner. Frequency Range of 25-512Mhz, 758-824, 849-869, 895-960 and 1240-1300MHz. True I/Q receiver technology, which provides unsurpassed digital performance! Features include: True I/Q Receiver, Trunk Tracker X, Direct Ethernet Connectivity for Streaming and Control, PL/DPL/NAC, Complete USA/Canada Radio Database Built in with Alphanumeric, Frequencies, , and more, with free lifetime updates, Location Control , 3. 5″ Customizable Color Display. The SDS200 includes APCO P25 Phase I and II, Motorola, EDACS, and LTR Trucking, Air band, Marine Weather and Analog! With Optional paid downloadable upgrades and/or Optional software from the Mfg.’s websitem, it can also do Capacity + and Connect +, DMR Tier III, XPT, Single-Channel DMR, NXDN 4800 and 9600 and EDACS . Free Uniden Sentinel Software keeps the SDS200 database and firmware up to deludes AC adapter, 12Vdc Power Cables, USB cable, 8 Gb MicroSD card, BNC telescopic antenna Mounting bracket and printed owner’s manual.
Uniden BearTracker Scanner (BCT15X) with 9,000 Channels, TrunkTracker III Technology, Base/Mobile Design, Close Call RF Capture Technology with Location-Based Scanning, – Black Color
- Mobile BearTracker scanner with 9,000 Channels, advanced dynamic memory system, close call RF capture technology, and more
- TrunkTracker III technology lets you can keep up with the action on Motorola, EDACS and LTR systems. Individual channel volume offset
- Location-Based scanning automatically selects programmed systems based on your location when connected to a compatible GPS receiver
- State-by-state preprogrammed channels for local police, DOT, and Highway Patrol frequencies when you travel, without having to program
- 100 system Quick Keys with 10-channel group Quick Keys per system
- system/channel number tagging for rapid access.Continuous Band Coverage* – 25MHz to 1.3GHz Excluding UHF TV and Cellular
- DCS/CTCSS Rapid Decode – Instantly Detects and Displays the Subaudible Tone So You Can Quickly Determine the System Settings.
Whistler WS1065 Desktop Digital Scanner
- Menu Driven Programming with Context Sensitive Help – Each menu item provides a few lines of help text that provide assistance with programming and using the scanner
- Scan List-functionality allows you to arrange, group and scan objects according to your preference. Memory Backup – Frequencies remain stored in memory for an extended time even without batteries.
- Free-Form Memory Organization – Allocation of memory dynamically and efficiently as it is needed. This differs from low cost and older scanners that had memory organized in rigid and wasteful memory banks
- Skywarn Storm Spotter Function – Instant access to frequencies used by storm spotter networks.
- Digital AGC – Instantly compensates for low user audio levels that are common on digital systems
- Refer user manual below. Tune :Find new and unlisted frequencies starting from a specified frequency
Whistler WS1025 Analog Desktop Scanner (Black)
- Lock-out Function – skip over specified channels or frequencies when scanning or searching
- Tune – find new and unlisted frequencies starting from a specified frequency
- Priority Channel – set the scanner to check one channel every two seconds while scanning
- Scan Delay – delays scanning for two seconds before moving to another channel in order to hear replies
- PC programmable – allows users to backup data, update database and program scanner directly from a PC
The new scanner line opens with the WS1025. This 200 channel scanner features Data Cloning, PC updatable database capabilities, and dedicated Skywarn Storm Spotter Functionality – provides instant access to frequencies used by storm spotter networks. Monitor storm conditions as they occur, and become aware of dangerous conditions before the media or emergency management officials are able to announce them to the general public
Uniden BCD996P2 Digital Mobile TrunkTracker V Scanner, 25,000 Dynamically Allocated Channels, Close Call RF Capture Technology, 4-Line Alpha display, Base/Mobile Design, Phase 2, Location-Based Scanning
- Follows communications on apco 25, Phase 1, Phase 2, x2-tdma, Motorola, edacs &
- ltr trunked systems
- Advanced dynamic memory system
- Close call RF capture Technology instantly tunes to signals from nearby transmitters
- Gps Compatibility
- 100 Quick Key System Access
- 25,000 dynamically allocated channels.Continuous Band Coverage – 25MHz to 1.3GHz Excluding UHF TV and Cellular
Universal Compact Bench Power Supply – 7 Amp Regulated Home Lab Benchtop AC-DC Converter Power Supply for CB Radio, HAM w/ 13.8 Volt DC 120V AC Supply, Dual USB, Cigarette Lighter – Pyramid PSU990KX
- CONVERTS AC TO DC: The bench DC power supply features AC-DC converter variable linear / regulated design. Provides reliable AC-to-DC power conversion w/ constant source of DC voltage. Works w/ cellular phones, CB radio, scanner, HAM radio, etc
- DUAL USB PORTS: This workbench variable power converter features two (2) USB charge ports and universal banana plug connection terminals compatible w/ a wide range of device/equipment. Used to test device/equipment operation and performance
- 7 AMP: The simple plug-in operation provides a constant source of DC voltage, allowing for quick and consistent power conversion. Constant amperage is up to 7 amp w/ 4.5amp continuous, power output of 13.8V DC and 120 volt power supply
- SHORT-CIRCUIT PROTECTION: This PSU is equipped w/ built-in electronic overload and short circuit protection to ensure the safety of the operator and any connected electronics. It has rugged and durable housing construction & cabinet heatsink
- CIGARETTE LIGHTER: This desktop bench power supply is equipped w/ cigarette lighter, a power socket adapter to provide power to portable devices. Switch-activated power control eliminates the need for an external battery or additional power source
Bench DC power supply – AC-to-DC Power converter with dual USB charge ports, car cigarette lighter plug (4.5 amp)
home desktop workstation power supply> compact AC-to-DC Power conversion
provides constant source of DC voltage> cigarette lighter accessory power plug, 13.8V
dual USB charge ports> USB charge support Works with all of today’s latest devices> Simple electronic plug-in operation> hassle-free power terminal connectors> eliminates the need of battery or external power source> LED backlit on/ off switch> electronic overload & short circuit protection> Rugged & Durable Housing Construction, cabinet heatsink
used for component & device equipment testing, operation & performance> Pyramid compact hobby power supplies safe for tabletop placement> perfect for home, garage, hobby shop, repair shop
power output: 13.8V DC> Continuous power: 4.5 amp constant (7 amp surge)
recommended wire cable Size: 18 gauge (awg)
connectors/hardwire terminals: red positive (+) Black negative (-)
load/line regulation: <>
output voltage accuracy: 0.02% Volts> fuse overload protection: 1.5a/250v
USB power: 5V/2a
power supply: 120v
Dimensions (L x w x H): 7.7’’ x 4.9’’ x 2.8’’ -inches> Sold as: 1
weight: 5.18 lbs.
Uniden SR30C Bearcat, 500-Channel Compact Handheld Scanner, Close Call RF Capture Technology, Turbo Search, PC Programming, NASCAR, Auto Racing, Public Safety, Police, Fire, EMS, Marine, Civil Air
- Listen in and stay informed! The Uniden Bearcat SR30C is a very affordable 500 channel hand-held scanner with loads of features in a convenient compact design.
- Listen to over 32, 000 frequencies. Get started listening right away with convenient pre-sets for the most popular searches. Frequencies are preset in ten service banks, police and fire departments (including rescue and paramedics), NOAA weather reports, Marine, Racing search bands, Civil aircraft, ham radio, railroad, CB radio, and (FRS/ GMRS/MURS) bands. This makes it easy to find channels that interest you.
- Pc programming lets you program your scanner using your PC. Close call RF capture technology instantly tunes to signals from nearby transmitters and the priority scan function Scans the channels you have designated as priority channels. Memory backup keeps the frequencies stored in memory for an extended time if the scanner loses power
- The delay function helps prevent missed replies during two-way conversations. Other features include keypad entry, earphone Jack, key lock, battery low alert, battery save. The triple-conversion design ensures excellent Performance.
- The dimmable backlit LCD display makes for easy nighttime operation. Operation is from two AA cells providing flexibility in choice of batteries: alkaline for long life or rechargeable NiMH batteries for economy. Niamh Type batteries can charge while in the scanner. Niamh AA batteries may be charged from a USB power source such as a PC or smartphone USB charger.
Uniden SR30C BearCat, 500-Channel Compact Handheld Scanner, Close Call RF Capture technology, Turbo search, PC programming, Public Safety, Police, Fire, Emergency, Marine, Auto Racing, Civil Air
Uniden HomePatrol-2 Color Touchscreen Simple Program Digital Scanner, TrunkTracker V and S,A,M,E, Emergency/Weather Alert, APCO P25 Phase 1 and 2! Covers USA and Canada, Quick Record and Playback
- The Uniden HomePatrol-2 is one of the most popular Digital Police scanners on the market. This model lets you quickly hear communications systems used by Public Safety, Police, Fire, Ambulance, Aircraft, Military, Weather, and more.
- Simply enter your zip code and Home Patrol-2 does the rest. Whether it is across town or across the street, HomePatrol-2 keeps you informed.
- Digital Capable, receives all unencrypted, non-proprietary radio systems including APCO-25 Phase I and Phase II digital, Motorola, EDACS, LTR, conventional analog and P25 digital channels. Covers USA and Canada. Optional GPS receiver also available.
- Included In The Box: HomePatrol-2 Scanner, Flex Antenna, Desk Stand, USB Cable, 4 x AA NiMH Rechargeable Batteries, SMA to BNC Adapter.
- Please note: an AC or DC power adapter is NOT included. To power the unit and/or charge the NiMH batteries, it comes with a USB cable. Please use this cable to connect your HomePatrol‐2 to a standard Smart Phone USB Power Adapter (not included), or connect it to your computer’s USB Port with DC5V power output (not included).
- Included Components: Unit
- Instruction Guide
“Simply enter your zip code or city, and your HOMEPATROL-2 selects the channels in use in your area. Follows communications on APCO 25 Phase 1, Phase 2, X2-TDMA, Motorola, EDACS and LTR trunked systems. Receives conventional and the following types of trunked channels: •Motorola Type I •Motorola Type II •Motorola Type IIi Hybrid •Motorola Type II Smartnet •Motorola Type II Smartzone •Motorola Type II Smartzone Omnilink •Motorola Type II VOC •LTR Standard •Project 25 Standard •Motorola X2-TDMA •P25 Phase I and Phase II •EDACS Standard (Wide) •EDACS Narrowband (Narrow) •EDACS Networked (Wide/Narrow) •EDACS ESK On the following frequencies: (25-512 MHz) (758-960 MHz) (excluding cellular telephone bands) “. Range controls how many channels are selected based on your selected base on your location and system’s location. Small range settings result in fewer systems and departments selected. A selection bar lets you set the range in 2 mile increments. Each set tap is 0.5 miles
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Desktop Ham Radio for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Desktop Ham Radio, eg:
- What are Top 10 Desktop Ham Radio for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 Desktop Ham Radio to buy?
- What are Top Rated Desktop Ham Radio to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Desktop Ham Radio?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Desktop Ham Radio.
- Before deciding to buy any Desktop Ham Radio, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose Desktop Ham Radio and What you should consider when buying the Desktop Ham Radio and Where to Buy or Purchase the Desktop Ham Radio. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 Desktop Ham Radio of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Desktop Ham Radio.