Nowadays, there are so many products of home theatre 5.1 system in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for home theatre 5.1 system in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings home theatre 5.1 system which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
845 reviews analysed
1. Polk Audio Subwoofer Bookshelf Speakers
- POLK’S UNMATCHED QUALITY AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE. With these value-priced speakers, you can now enjoy premium acoustics, high quality construction, easy setup and a spectacular theater experience right at home
- A POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH (up to 100 watts) – A 10-inch subwoofer with a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive. A perfect solution for your small-to-mid size room
- Polk speakers are COMPATIBLE WITH MOST HOME THEATER AV RECEIVERS giving you many setup options. Use this 5.1 channel system as is or upgrade to an immersive multi-room setup with 7.1, 9.1 or more channels
- All speakers, including the sub, are equipped with POLK’S PROPRIETARY DYNAMIC BALANCE TECHNOLOGY with wider dispersion & minimal distortions so every listener in the room hears UNSURPASSED THREE-DIMENSIONAL SURROUND SOUND WITH HEART-THUMPING BASS
- MASSIVE SOUND FROM 15 SPEAKERS – Each bookshelf features a 5.25” driver & a 0.75” tweeter, center has (2) 5.25” driver & a 1” tweeter, and each tower has a 6.5” driver, 1” tweeter & (2) 6.5” Bass Radiators that produce a well-balanced, room-filling sound
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Home Theatre 51 System, Polk Audio Subwoofer Bookshelf Speakers would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Polk Audio Subwoofer Bookshelf Speakers was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Polk Audio Subwoofer Bookshelf Speakers would be the Best Home Theatre 51 System for Money.
2. Vizio Sound Wireless Subwoofer Sb3651ns H6
- HDMI Highest quality audio and allows control of your sound bar using your TV remote.
- DTS Virtual:X sound enhancement creates room-filling, floor-to-ceiling virtualized 3D surround sound.
- Bluetooth Stream music wirelessly from your phone or any compatible Bluetooth device.
- Performance Brilliant clarity with 6 powerful speakers for a truly Immersive 5.1 surround sound experience.
- Wireless Slim Subwoofer Experience deep, booming bass with this versatile subwoofer that brings you deep, booming bass and can be positioned upright to fit discreetly it in the corner of the room, or lay it on its side to tuck it under your couch.
- Dedicated Center Speaker Delivers crystal-clear dialogue so you don’t miss a word.
- Rear Surround Speakers Experience truly immersive surround sound with volume adjustable speakers placed behind you.
- Easy Setup All audio Cables Included
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Vizio Sound Wireless Subwoofer Sb3651ns H6 is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Vizio Sound Wireless Subwoofer Sb3651ns H6 comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Home Theatre 51 System and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Home Theatre 51 System then don’t look beyond Vizio Sound Wireless Subwoofer Sb3651ns H6. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Home Theatre 51 System in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
- Sound quality is amazing for the price!
- It’s hooked up to my 75” 4k tv with the xbox one x.
- This is just a great system all around, my favorite feature (aside from the fact that the product does what it is supposed to, … Read More
- So far i am satisfied with the system other then no on/off learning feature.
- You wont be disappointed, nothing out there comes close at this price, maybe triple this price!
- Plug in the soundbar & connect it to your tv and you’re on your way.
- – the wireless sub and rear speakers worked perfectly right out of the box.
- Way better than the native tv speakers.
- Although the box arrived damaged, this soundbar works wonderfully with our new tv, turning our living room into a surround-sound marvel!
- Music was playing through the vizio soundbar.
- It’s very nice and it’s don’t take up a lot of space very peaceful
- Didn’t work. Couldn’t believe it. The third one I returned it and went with LG.
- Full disclosure – I’m Rebecca’s dad, not Rebecca, and this is my soundbar.My main entertainment center includes a Denon 5.1 rec… Read More
3. Nobility 5 1 Channel Subwoofer Satellite Bluetooth
- SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM: This home theatre system has five satellite speakers and an active subwoofer. The 5.25″ bass reflex subwoofer and satellite speakers, produces 120W RMS of performance.
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTION: The 5.1 surround sound system connects via Bluetooth 3.0 and aux in. With wired connections to CD/DVD players or computers you can also access your music from USB flash drives and SD cards from integrated ports.
- 5.1 EXPERIENCE: With the auna Areal Nobility 5.1-channel surround system you get a full sensory experience for movies, music or video games!
- FM-RADIO: A built-in radio allows simple access to music, news and weather received from local airwaves.
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Nobility 5 1 Channel Subwoofer Satellite Bluetooth has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Nobility 5 1 Channel Subwoofer Satellite Bluetooth is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Nobility 5 1 Channel Subwoofer Satellite Bluetooth easily gets the award of Best Home Theatre 51 System Under 100$.
4. Nyne Nht5 1Rgb Channel Theatre System
- Passive Radiator – A driver unit that has its motor structure (magnet) removed, becomes a passive diaphragm. As a result, there is no Chuffing that you would generally get with a ported box, thus enriching the BASS & making the system more linear
- Bluetooth – Stream your music library from your smartphone or MP3 player plus use apps such as Spotify and Pandora
- Specifications – Cable Length: Center: 11 Ft., Front L/R: 9 Ft, Rear L/R: 23 Ft, 5 Band Equalizer, Frequency Response: 40Hz – 20KHz, Signal to noise ratio: ≥70dB (Maximum output with THD+1
- Inputs – 5 RCA Audio Inputs, 2 RCA Auxiliary, USB, SD. Outputs – 5 RCA Audio Outputs
- Speakers – 1 Center Channel: 2×3” Speakers, 2 Full Range Front Channel 2×3” Speakers, 2 Full Range Rear Channel 2×3” Speakers, Subwoofer Tower, Independent speaker/subwoofer volume control
Nyne NHT5.1RGB 5.1 Channel Home Theatre System – Bluetooth Audio Streaming, USB, SD, FM, RCA Outputs Inputs, 8 Inch Active Subwoofer, 6” Passive Radiator, LCD Digital Display, Wireless Remote
5. Acoustic Audio Aa5102 Bluetooth Surround
- Use for home entertainment system, laptop or PC, DVD player, gaming, MP3 player, cell phone, tablet or any other device with a 3.5mm headphone output or RCA audio output
- Acoustic Audio 5102 Bluetooth powered 5.1 multimedia home theater speaker system, 800 watts system power, 40Hz-20 kHz frequency response, built in Bluetooth receiver, 5 discrete independent channel inputs and outputs, integrated audio amplifier
- Subwoofer speaker is 5.5″ x 10.75″ x 11″, ported for fuller bass, 5 full range satellite speakers are 3.5″ x 3.25″ x 5.25″ each, satellite speakers are mountable with included hardware, 2 fronts and center satellite speakers have a 6′ single RCA cable, 2 rear speakers have 12′ single RCA cables
- 3.5mm to RCA wire included, 3 RCA to RCA jack cables included, remote control and full instructions included, 110V required power supply, designed and engineered in the USA
- Enhanced bass boost design, front panel controls, illuminated display, bass, treble and main volume controls, stereo auxiliary input, pro surround function, USB/SD card reader, plug and play connections, computerized enclosure design, magnetically shielded speakers
If you are buying a Home Theatre 51 System for the first time, then you should have Acoustic Audio Aa5102 Bluetooth Surround. It has fewer features when you make Home Theatre 51 System comparisons of Acoustic Audio Aa5102 Bluetooth Surround with any other Home Theatre 51 System but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Home Theatre 51 System, grab any Home Theatre 51 System but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acoustic Audio Aa5102 Bluetooth Surround
- Great price amazing sound quality plenty of bas.
- It’s not going to rattle windows or blow your ears out, however it has great sound quality and volume for the price.
- It’s smaller than the one i used to have, and the sound quality is better.
- The only 2 bad things i have to gripe about it, is one it being @ this price i would have expected batteries to come with the r… Read More
- Came double boxed for shipping stability, and delivered fast.
- Four of the five cables (permanently attached to the speakers) weren’t long enough.
- I set this up in my 12ft by 16 ft man cave and it sounds fantastic.
- Easy to use I enjoy using it daily
- Excellent stereo for the price. I love it. This thing shakes the room. I’m a Dallas Cowboys fan and the blue color goes great w… Read More
- Bought this to attach to the TV in my living room. It’s smaller than the one I used to have, and the sound quality is better. T… Read More
6. Acoustic Audio Aa5170 Theater Bluetooth
- 5 Discrete Independent Channel Input/output for true surround sound
- Bluetooth Connectivity, SD Card, Flash Drive MP3 Player and FM Tuner
- Power Rating: 700 Watts System Power Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20KHz
- Magnetically Shielded Speakers with Computerized Enclosure Design
- Plug and Play Connections, 3.5MM Aux to RCA Wire Included
Acoustic Audio Aa5170 Theater Bluetooth is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acoustic Audio AA5102 Bluetooth Powered 5.1 Speaker System Home Theater Surround, Black (AA5102) which have been in market longer than anyone. Acoustic Audio Aa5170 Theater Bluetooth brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acoustic Audio Aa5170 Theater Bluetooth is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Home Theatre 51 System in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Home Theatre 51 System and it could be any of the high value Home Theatre 51 System, chances are that would be much costlier than Acoustic Audio Aa5170 Theater Bluetooth. Acoustic Audio Aa5170 Theater Bluetooth will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Platin Soundsend Transmitter Uncompressed Certified
- SUPERIOR QUALITY | Featuring 5.1 channels of uncompressed 24-bit 48/96 kHz sound, Monaco delivers rich, robust audio with crystal-clear dialog that’s superior to Bluetooth, MP3, and CD formats. Want to expand your system? No problem. Monaco supports up to eight channels of cinema-quality sound—simply add WiSA-certified speakers.
- SIMPLE TO SET UP | Plug the speakers and SoundSend into power outlets and connect SoundSend to your Smart TV. That’s it. SoundSend does the rest. It connects to your Monaco speakers automatically, creating a robust wireless network for your sound system.
- WiSA CERTIFIED | Monaco components are WiSA Certified—they meet the highest globally-recognized standards for wireless speaker systems, ensuring superior performance, reliability, and interoperability.
- SIMPLE TO OPERATE | Adjust volume with your TV remote or with the SoundSend app (iOS and Android). Want to fine tune your system? The app makes it simple. For example, easily calibrate your sound around a designated sweet spot in the room, using the exclusive My Zone feature.
- STUNNING SURROUND SOUND | Monaco speakers are individually and collectively Tuned by THX, the uncontested leader in cinematic surround sound. The SoundSend audio transmitter decodes cinematic audio formats, such as Dolby Atmos.
Platin Soundsend Transmitter Uncompressed Certified is another one which falls under Home Theatre 51 System for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Platin Soundsend Transmitter Uncompressed Certified ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Home Theatre 51 System and that is what has revived them. Platin Soundsend Transmitter Uncompressed Certified has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Platin Soundsend Transmitter Uncompressed Certified is amazing features.
8. Monoprice Channel Satellite Speakers Subwoofer
- This speaker system features four satellite speakers and a center channel speaker for the mid- and high-range audio signals, plus an 8″ powered subwoofer to handle the low frequencies. All the speakers come with an attractive black finish and convenient spring-loaded signal connectors.
- Surround yourself in high-fidelity with the Monoprice 5.1-channel Home Theater Speaker System!
- The center speakers use two 3″ shielded mid-range cones, while the satellites employ one 3″ cone and a 1/2″ dome tweeter. However, don’t let the small size fool you! These 8 ohm speakers will handle up to 125 watts of power from your home theater receiver at frequencies from 150 Hz to 20 kHz.
- The subwoofer is powered by a 60 watt (RMS) amplifier, driving a downward firing 8″ cone. It can take either line or speaker-level inputs, so can be used with any amplifier, even older amps without dedicated subwoofer outputs. The subwoofer handles frequencies between 50 Hz to 250 Hz and includes adjustable crossover frequency and volume balance controls.
- Also included in the box are four C brackets for mounting the satellite speakers to the wall and the necessary hardware for mounting the speakers to the brackets. A pair of plastic feet to properly orient the face of the center speaker is also included. Note that you will need to provide your own hardware for mounting the C brackets to the wall or other vertical surface.
- Sound quality was excellent, we lost everything in the paradise camp fire, and i’m definitely going to buy this surround unit again.
- However, for the price, the sound quality is excellent and the product quality is higher than i was expecting.
- Sound quality is good, bass output is decent.
- Unreal quality we never use tv sound again
- Cost is phenomenal for what you get.
- This set works as advertised and for the price is very hard to beat.
- I got mad and decided to wait and see if the price goes back down.
- I bought the set because i needed the sub woofer and for the price $92 preowned it was a steal i believe the original price on … Read More
- Some pretty nice sound out of the monoprice setup.
- Im looking forward to buying a monoprice amp to really give it some true power.
- Though they look nice enough w/the grills off vs some other offerings in this price range i think.
- So, it won’t necessarily turn an old-school 2-channel stereo into a 5.
- The only thing i cannot speak for is the subwoofer as i already had a 12in subwoofer from monoprice so i never even hooked it up.
- It’s an awsome deal for quality and sound.
- I love these speakers easy to install and sound great. They are heavy which is usually good when dealing with speakers they sou… Read More
- We needed this for a project we’re working on and despite some of the bad reviews, it’s been working perfectly for us since day… Read More
- Been meaning to do a review of this system for a while. Had the 10565 system since Oct ’18 in the upstairs gameroom where its … Read More
9. Gpx Ht050b Channel Theater Speaker
- 5.1 channel virtual surround sound
- Subwoofer measures 5.91 x 9.37 x 8.07 inches – Speakers measure 3.35 x 3.07 x 5.35 inches
- Volume and bass control knobs on the back of the subwoofer
- Powered via the built-in AC power cable
- 6 surround speakers: subwoofer, front left and right, rear left and right and center
Gpx Ht050b Channel Theater Speaker is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Gpx Ht050b Channel Theater Speaker which falls into premium category but Gpx Ht050b Channel Theater Speakeris specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Gpx Ht050b Channel Theater Speaker offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Home Theatre 51 System available in the market today. Gpx Ht050b Channel Theater Speaker was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Home Theatre 51 System to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
- I was surprised and happy with the purchase.
- But so far i am a happy person.
- I didn’t get a remote but the system works fine
- Then i wanted to return it and asking one of the representatives to suggest one that was hookup ready since i couldn’t trust th… Read More
- It did not come with a remote control but the sound quality is good and the price was too good to be true.
- This is similar to complaints by other customers.
- These are pretty good speakers for the price. They were easy to install and look nice.
- Don’t waste your money it’s garbage and they won’t replace or fix so don’t waste your money
- For a 5.1 surround system you get what you pay for and this inexpensive unit delivers. For 38 bucks it works great, I use it as… Read More
10. Platin Soundsend Space Saving Uncompressed Certified
- ULTRA-COMPACT DESIGN | Milan speakers are designed to save space and blend in with any decor for a 360-degree immersive home theater experience. Perfect for any room of the house, and great for apartment living too!
- SUPERIOR DYNAMIC QUALITY | Milan delivers 5.1 surround sound using uncompressed 24-bit 48 kHz audio signal, far beyond Bluetooth capabilities. The SoundSend transmitter decodes theatrical audio formats, such as Dolby HD and Dolby Atmos.
- EASY TO OPERATE | Adjust volume with your TV remote or with the SoundSend app (iOS and Android). Calibrate your sound around a designated sweet spot in the room, using the exclusive My Zone feature.
- WiSA CERTIFIED | All Milan components are WiSA Certified—they meet the highest globally-recognized standards for wireless speaker systems, ensuring superior performance, reliability, and interoperability.
- SIMPLE SETUP | Plug Milan speakers and SoundSend into power outlets and connect SoundSend to your Smart TV. SoundSend does the rest: it identifies and assigns channels to the speakers automatically, using an independent wireless network dedicated to your Milan system.
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Home Theatre 51 System yet, then Platin Soundsend Space Saving Uncompressed Certified is your choice. It is another one which is Best Home Theatre 51 System Under 100$ and Home Theatre 51 System comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Platin Soundsend Space Saving Uncompressed Certified offers best features and although it does not have, Platin Soundsend Space Saving Uncompressed Certified’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Home Theatre 51 System Under 100$
Why should you choose a wireless home theater
Wireless technology is synonymous with life in our modern age, and it has encompassed our lives in a myriad of ways. With wireless home theater, the unsightly wires sprawling along the wall is no longer necessary. Now you can place your speakers any way that you prefer. But the market is filled with many types of wireless home theaters. To choose the best wireless home theater, we have put together some tips after going through thousands of reviews on the Internet.
Things you should consider when buying a wireless home theater
If you intend to upgrade your audio or video experience, these tips will help you listen to your favorite music and watch spell-bounding movies without any hassles.
Check the speaker setup: Choose the type of wireless home theater that would suit your needs. The most basic is a 5.1 speaker system, which means that there are five speakers (front left and right speakers, a center channel, and two surround channels) plus one subwoofer. You can upgrade later to a mini-theater aural experience, ranging anywhere from a 6.1 to an 11.1 system.
Check the subwoofer: Examine the subwoofer that comes with the system. The sub-woofers, also referred to as low-frequency effects, assist in capturing all the low-frequency or bass sound that helps in making the music more tangible than just audible. For instance, if there is thunder, you would be able to feel the vibration.
Check the power rating: Look for the power rating and the impedance. The power rating will help you understand the amount of energy the equipment requires to run. If the speaker comes with low impedance, it will enable more current to pass through, resulting in louder volumes.
Opt for a speaker-friendly amp: Go with a speaker-friendly amp: if the amp isn’t designed to handle low-impedance speakers, the amp may overheat, because it is drawing more current when the volume is turned up.